Thursday, October 7, 2010

Unveiling more layers: Psalm 103.

I love Psalm 103.  I always find myself back there when I'm confused or tired or frustrated, reading it again and again.  I've been sick for days with no real signs of improvement, and I had a few minutes to myself this morning, so I turned to 103 (out of weariness and frustration).  I love how my Father follows up on what I'm learning!


Vs. 9-10: "He will not always strive with us, nor will He keep His anger forever.  He has not dealt with us according to our sins, nor rewarded us according to our iniquities."


Peace with God, abundant grace.  A reiteration of the things I learned Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I've been away from the Psalms for a while, I find coming back to them to be like coming home from a long day and settling in my favorite comfy chair.

    Very good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete